Chef's Pick lean cuisine frozen dinner - Vegas and Food

Jan 28, 2013

Chef's Pick lean cuisine frozen dinner

 

Frozen dinner used to be not healthy and high calories, totally "a must avoid" food. But not anymore. Lean cuisine's chef's pick was tasty and not only that, each meal I had was under 300 calories. Since each meal is small portion, I had both at the same time. I know... but hey, that's still total under 550 calories. Not bad for lunch!















Ranchero braised beef - It wasn't spicy at all. The meat was very tender, the sauce was flavorful, mashed chipotle sweet potato was yummy.

























Chicken makhani - cooking time on direction says 5 minutes, but the rice was still frozen so I microwaved 2 more minutes, total 7 minutes. Again, this indian-style tomato sauce was also flavorful.












check out their website for coupons!

http://www.leancuisine.com/CulinaryRoundtable/





I have partnered with Lean Cuisine through DailyBuzz Food to help promote their new line of Chef's Pick products. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with this product. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. Thank you Lean Cuisine!

No comments:
Write comments