AOC - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

May 15, 2013

AOC - Beverly Hills

 

I don't drink wine. I just wanted some good food so I came here for Sunday brunch with my friend.
Outside patio and the tables were full. Only bar area was open.

The service was not good at all. Our server NEVER came for refills unless I ask someone else to get our server. Every time I needed water or order more food, I had to get someone else and ask to get our waiter. I had two empty plates stacked but no one cleaned up. Well, of course, because our waiter wasn't around, he never checked us. I just didn't think I'm gonna have such a bad service at the place like here.























Iced tea












Spanish fried chicken & sweet potato waffle $16
jamon butter & maple syrup

I liked the taste but my friend didn't like it at all. It was too sweet for us. I was hoping they're gonna serve syrup on a side, but they put all over the waffle so we couldn't eat all the waffles. Sorry, but not everyone likes waffles soaked in maple syrup.












Flaked albacore $16
grilled spiced tuna, lemongrass sambal, raw bok choy & mizuna

It was tasty and refreshing flavor, however too much dressing. I wish I ordered dressing side.












AOC brioche $14
Frisee, prosciutto & sunny-side up egg












Recommended. Delicious.













Rating: 3.8 / 5 
Service: 2 / 5
Repeat: No

Valet parking $6 

A.O.C. Restaurant and Wine Bar
8700 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310) 859-9859

Mon-Fri 11 am - 11 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am - 11 pm

http://www.aocwinebar.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/aoc-los-angeles

A.O.C. on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments