Chaya Brasserie - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

May 10, 2013

Chaya Brasserie - Beverly Hills

 

This Chaya brasseries in Beverly Hills is one of the popular spot and I always wanted to try. I've been to Chaya in Venice and it wasn't impressed. Well, so does this place. Again, nothing amazed me. Besides my pasta, everything was just ok.

CLICK HERE for pics from Chaya in Venice

































We started off with some bread













The Avenue $14
Makers Mark, Calvados, passion fruit, pomegranate, orange
It was too strong for me.












Our waiter recommended












Arare Calamari $13
Chili miso dressing. Takami was better.













Kabocha squash tempura $8












Green tea salt












Yuzu peppered duck breast $27
Roasted fall root vegetables, caramelized Tokyo leek












Black & White spaghetti $23
Santa Barbara uni, shrimp, avocado, chili garlic olive oil, tomato












I enjoyed my pasta. This pasta has all my favorites in one plate.













Latte $4.50












Chocolate croissant bread pudding $9
Vanilla caramel ice cream















Rating: 3.6 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Chaya Brasserie 
8741 Alden Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90048

(310) 859-8833

Mon-Fri 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Mon-Sat 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Sun 5 pm - 9 pm

http://www.thechaya.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/chaya-brasserie-los-angeles 

 Chaya on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments