Ink - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

May 5, 2013

Ink - West Hollywood

 

About a month ago, I was shopping with my friend, and we wanted to get light snacks in the area since we weren't that hungry. This place was perfect, not formal and small portion of the food. Ink is one of the popular place in WeHo and used to be really difficult to get reservations. Well, I was lucky, no reservations, 10 minutes wait, and I got my table.















menu



















Hibiscus sage $4 and ginger lime soda $4
Both housemade and they were the best sodas I've ever had. Outstanding. I'd go back just to drink them.












Duck rillette, charred leeks, kumquats, charcoal waffle $14













duck rillette













Spring peas, surf clams,dungeness crab, almonds $15
colorful, flavorful salad












Potato charcoal, housemade sour cream, black vinegar $10

























Lavender tonic soda $4
From all three sodas, this one was my least favorite.













Little gems, burrata, anchovy cracker, lemon dressing $13












If you just eat each piece, they don't have much flavor but when you eat all three things together, the flavor blends together.












Apple, caramel, walnut, burnt wood semifreddo $10












Unique gourmet dessert. Not too sweet and I enjoyed with my eyes and mouth.













Rating: 4 / 5
Service: 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

INK 
8360 Melrose Ave Ste 107
Los Angeles, CA 90069
(323) 651-5866

Mon-Thu, Sun 6 pm - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 6 pm - 12 am

http://mvink.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ink-los-angeles-2

ink. on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments