Water Grill - Downtown - Vegas and Food

May 20, 2013

Water Grill - Downtown

 

Water Grill is one of the well known place in Downtown. But somehow it wasn't on my "wanna go" list because when I saw the menu, nothing really caught my eye. When my friend suggested this place, I wasn't that excited but well, ok, I never been so let's try.

The menu was very simple so it was easy for me to choose. Our server was very nice but really slow. And everything is overpriced. Probably most expensive and high calories lobster roll I've ever had. Instead of paying $29 here, pay $19 at Hinoki & the bird.















menu














Complimentary bread to start off
Not so good












Crisfield, Maryland blue crab cake $16
..was delicious













New England lobster roll $29
comes with fries. The bun was too buttery for me. Also too much mayo for me. It was tasty but not worth the price.












My friend ordered 8oz. filet mignon $33.
My friend tried it and didn't like it, only ate 1/4. Should have just send it back.. What a waste.
Also there was no sauce for the steak.












Braised kale with Greek yogurt and hazelnut $7
Since my order was very unhealthy, I also ordered kale. Our server forgot about this. She comped it.












Dessert menu


















Caramel bread pudding $9













Rating: 3.4 / 5 
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Water Grill
544 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90071
(213) 891-0900

Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 10 pm
Fri 11:30 am - 11 pm
Sat 5 pm - 11 pm
Sun 4 pm - 10 pm

http://www.watergrill.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/water-grill-los-angeles

Water Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments