Caffe Bene on Wilshire - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 6, 2013

Caffe Bene on Wilshire - Koreatown

 

This is the second location of Caffe Bene in Koreatown.I actually like this location better than the one on Western. I haven't been back to the other location so I don't know but at least this location has more food, like sandwiches, housemade desserts, etc.






























Ham and Egg croissant $3.25













Latte












My Misugaru latte 
I think this is Medium $4.65
Misugaru is probably my favorite drink to get at Korean cafes. It's healthy and delicious.












Bread pudding $7.50
It was big portion. Probably enough to share with 3-4 people. Make sure you are hungry or sharing.












There were rice or tapioca pearls inside. I wish they described about it. Some people don't like it (like me).














Cafe Bene
3287 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213) 384-3713

Mon-Fri 8 am - 12 am
Sat-Sun 10 am - 12 am

http://caffebene.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/caffe-bene-los-angeles-4

No comments:
Write comments