Bibimbap backpackers Korean food tasting event in Los Angeles. 6.28.2013 - Vegas and Food

Jul 1, 2013

Bibimbap backpackers Korean food tasting event in Los Angeles. 6.28.2013

 

I was invited to Bibimbap Backpackers event in L.A. on June 28th at Korean Cultual Center. I guess they wanted to introduce Korean food to people who doesn't know so much about Korean food since most of the guests were non-korean / Asians. It was fun event, I got to see some people I hadn't seen for a while, and also met new food bloggers.

I already posted more pics on my FACEBOOK page.


























chips












-- with kimchi mayo dip. We couldn't stop eating it.














Mandoo (dumplings)












Toppoki (rice cake) was one of my favorite.












Japchae 












 bibimbap












bibimbap  - pork and kimchi












ingredients for do-it-yourself bibimbap













You pick whichever you want for your bibimbap












This is my bibimbap












I saw they had cornflakes as one of the topping so I tried few pieces. It wasn't bad at all.












It tasted like apple juice. delicious.












Fighting~












swag bag













http://bibimbapbackpackers.com/


No comments:
Write comments