Brunch at The Hart & The Hunter - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jul 5, 2013

Brunch at The Hart & The Hunter - Los Angeles

 

Me and my friend came here for the brunch before flea market.
They do have good coffee drinks, but I didn't like their breakfast/brunch food. Way too much sauce on everything. We left disappointed.














Love the decor. Very cute.



















drink menu


















brunch menu


















mason (front) $4.5 and Americano (handsome coffee)$3













Mason













skillet cornbread & Honey butter $5
It was too greasy and I don't like butter. I wish they put butter on the side. Taste was ok, just like the one I usually make at home lol.. I was hoping something better than this.












Fried green tomato & crab benedict, poached egg, herb hollandaise $18
I did enjoy crab benedict, it was delicious although little too much hollandaise for me. 












Pecan praline pancakes, maple syrup, butter $10
It was way too greasy and sweet. When it was served, our pancake was soaked in syrup. We didn't like it at all.














Rating (food): 3.3 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

The Hart & The Hunter
7950 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90048

 (323) 424-3055

Tue-Sat 7 am - 3 pm
Tue-Thu 5:30 pm - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 5:30 pm - 11 pm
Sun 11 am - 2 pm
Sun 5:30 pm - 9 pm

http://www.thehartandthehunter.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-hart-and-the-hunter-los-angeles

The Hart and the Hunter on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments