Nature's Brew - South Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jul 28, 2013

Nature's Brew - South Los Angeles

 

New bakery just opened near USC. I got two pastries to go and they were both delicious.
Also the cashier girl was super friendly.






















When I was there, it was very quiet, everyone was studying, I guess. So I'm not sure if this is the good place to chat loud with friends.












Choco twist $3.50 and Burekas $3.25
Choco twist had lots of choco chips and some vanilla cream.













Burekas was filled with lots of mushrooms and onions. I just loved it.













Nature's Brew 
2316 S Union Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90007
 (213) 741-9393

Mon-Fri 7 am - 8 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am - 8 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/natures-brew-los-angeles

Nature's Brew on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments