Spoonful - Studio City - Vegas and Food

Jul 7, 2013

Spoonful - Studio City

 

I was craving for Cajun/Southern food and I've been wanting to try this new place. This place was totally empty which surprised me.














drink menu













menu














Eat a Peach $12
Peach whiskey, lemon juice, Agave, Muddled peaches, Champagne, peach slice garnish
I was hoping to be more sweet but it wasn't sweet. It was too strong for me.













Great smoky salad $6
Red romaine lettuce, shaved Parmesan cheese, smoky Caesar dressing, fried okra and capers













Cumberland Island crab cakes $12
Served on a bed of black-eyed pea succotash and spicy tartar sauce
delicious.












The Po'boy $13
A Louisiana classic sandwich with fried Gulf shrimp, lettuce, tomato and spicy remoulade with sweet potato fries. It looked different from what I thought. I just didn't like it at all. I didn't like the bread, I got tired of the flavor after few bites.













Collard greens $5












Dessert menu












Coffee












Peach Cobbler $8
Fresh Georgia peaches baked with a crispy crust and house made vanilla ice cream.
I really wanted to eat beignet but they told me they used to have it but not anymore so I got this new on the menu item I don't know why but again, I got tired of the flavor very soon. 













Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 3.4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Spoonful 
3413 Cahuenga Blvd  W
Los Angeles, CA 90068
(323) 512-4800

Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 11:30 am - 12 am
Sun 10 am - 11 pm

http://spoonfulrestaurant.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/spoonful-los-angeles 

 Spoonful on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments