Wasabi Japanese noodle house - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jul 19, 2013

Wasabi Japanese noodle house - Koreatown

 

Ok, it was my fault that I said "let's try their happy hour." So when I came here last year to ask about happy hour, they were very rude. I came here about a week ago and they were still very rude. So I guess it wasn't just one time but the workers are always rude here.

Also when I was waiting outside alone while my friend went to inside,  this homeless (or some guy) came to me and asked for money. I said no. Then he said "you have nice toe nail" and he tried to touch my toes. I couldn't believe it. That was disgusting.

Anyways, so they have happy hour. They have $1 sushi, also all their sushi rolls are 20 or 25% off. We decided to try $1 sushi. In order to get this $1 HH sushi, you must order at least $4 a person. And each order is one piece.

























Ok, so here's HH menu. Our waiter said california roll (4pcs) and spicy tuna roll (4pcs) are also $1.
But when my friend handed this paper to other waiter, they said tuna roll is NOT $1 and spicy salmon roll is $1. We were pissed off so I said "Then can I change tuna roll to salmon roll?" and our waiter said "no, because I already placed the order and they are already making it". We were like.. WTF..?
So I got really angry and told him "well, you said tuna roll is $1 that's why we ordered it. So I wanna cancel it and change it to salmon roll!". He finally said ok.

















came with miso soup












Here's our total $8 happy hour sushi. 2 orders of california rolls, 1 spicy salmon roll, 2 eggs, 1 each salmon belly, albacore and tobiko.












Each piece of sushi were very small. Albacore didn't look fresh at all, egg was extremely thin, california rolls were the worst ever, and spicy salmon roll was awful.













We were saying how it doesn't look or taste like salmon at all. It was fishy, smelly and tasted old. Had very odd flavor.












Thinest egg I've ever seen. I feel like they cut one piece into two pieces.












My stomach is strong so I never had food poisoning but if your stomach is weak, stay away. The worst sushi and service in Koreatown. Don't eat here.


Rating (food): 1 / 5
Rating (service): 1 / 5
Repeat: No

Wasabi Japanese noodle house
3183 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213) 384-7484

Mon-Fri 10:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sat-Sun 11 am - 10:30 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wasabi-japanese-noodle-house-2-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments