Yelp Elite event at ROFL cafe - Melrose - Vegas and Food

Jul 21, 2013

Yelp Elite event at ROFL cafe - Melrose

 

Last Wednesday, I attended to Yelp elite event at ROFL cafe on Melrose avenue. ROFL cafe was on my bookmarked for so long so I'm really glad that I got to try so many dishes for free.
The food was good. I really liked mashed potato, brussels sprouts, fries and Drive-in burger.














Yelp goodies













We all get one drink free


















ROFL cafe menu



















While everyone else drinking dark beer..














I had Honey vanilla latte with nonfat milk. I didn't add any sugar but it was sweet.












Sweet potato fries / hand cut kennebeck fries












Cobb salad
romaine greens, crisp romaine, oven dried tomato, red onion, chopped egg, avocado, blue cheese dressing. I didn't try it because there were blue cheese.












Chopped kale salad
smoked almond, avocado, citrus segments, honey tahini dressing












Drive-in Burger
1/3lb burger, avocado, bacon, charred onions, lettuce, tomato, ROFL sauce, cheddar cheese













I asked mine with no cheese and they made one for me! Nice.












Short rib grilled cheese sandwich
onion marmalade, white cheddar, sourdough












Roasted brussels sprouts & bacon












Braised kale & roasted mushrooms












Country mashed potatoes













Veggie burger with no cheese
lettuce, tomato, avocado, red onion, ROFL sauce













Homemade cheesecake














ROFL cafe
7661 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323)951-1536

11am-9pm

http://roflcafe.com/


No comments:
Write comments