DeLuscious Cookies - Vegas and Food

Nov 22, 2013

DeLuscious Cookies

 

About 2 months ago, I received these yummy cookies from Deluscious cookies in Hollywood.
You can order online, or pick up. They are vegan and gluten-free friendly. They were all kinda sweet side, and very moist. Peanut butter kimchi cookie is a must try cookie!















I shared some with my friends, I also put some of them in the freezer.


























They were all delicious, but I like cinnamon sugar the best.


















vegan and gluten-free cookies available













Red velvet choco brownie
So sweet.












choco chip cookie












Chocolate decadence












My favorite. Peanut butter kimchi cookie.













I know it sounds weird, but I want everyone to try it. It's not spicy and you can't really tell it's kimchi unless you know it.














DeLuscious Cookies 
829 N Highland Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90038
(323) 460-2370

http://www.delusciouscookies.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/deluscious-cookies-and-milk-los-angeles?nb=1 DeLuscious Cookies and Milk on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments