Malo - Silverlake - Vegas and Food

Nov 15, 2013

Malo - Silverlake

 

I was with 3 hungry friends, trying to find the place to eat late night. We ended up coming here. Since I wasn't that hungry, my plan was to only get side dish but when I saw canitas pancake, I had to try that. I was very curious about it.






















They started off with Margaritas












This was the first batch, it was fine but when they brought us the second batch, it was way too greasy and soft, I spitted out.













Guacamole and chips












Beans and Spanish rice












Grilled fish soft tacos $12
Lemon crema, cabbage, onions












Ground meat tacos $12
pickle chips, cheddar cheese












Here's my Canitas pancake $10
corn and spinach pancake, honey carnitas.
It was pretty sweet and small portion.













Rating : 3 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Malo
4326 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90029

(323) 664-1011

Mon-Thu 11 am - 11 pm
Fri 11 am - 2 am
Sat 10 am - 2 am
Sun 10 am - 11 pm

http://www.malorestaurant.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/malo-los-angeles


Malo on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments