Hair in the food at Mama's Lu Dumpling House - Monterey Park - Vegas and Food

Nov 3, 2013

Hair in the food at Mama's Lu Dumpling House - Monterey Park

 

I've been to Mama's Lu this location and other location. I like other location. We tried to go there first but there were long line so we decided to walk to this location. This location is nicer and bigger than the other location. This place was also packed but we didn't have to wait. I noticed the menu is little  different too.

Everything was good except pancake.



















Kung pao chicken $6.99













Assorted mushroom with bean curd cube $7.99













pan fried veggie with meat bun $5.99












green onion fried pancake $1.99
t was way too greasy, all I could taste was oil. Didn't like it.












When I tried to eat some of the left over next morning, I saw a black hair in it. Ewwwwww. I'm not eating here again.













Rating : 2 / 5
Service: 2.3 / 5
Repeat: No

Mama's Lu Dumpling House 
501 W Garvey Ave. Ste 101-103
Monterey Park, CA 91754

(626) 282-2256

Mon-Fri 10:30 am - 9 pm
Sat-Sun 10:30 am - 9:30 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mamas-lu-dumpling-house-monterey-park-3

 Mama's Lu Dumpling House on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments