800 Degrees Neopolitan Pizzeria - Santa Monica - Vegas and Food

Jan 22, 2014

800 Degrees Neopolitan Pizzeria - Santa Monica

 

I went to 800 degrees pizzeriain Santa Monica on opening day. Because they were giving away free pizza and soda! It was really crowded, we waited an hour but all 3 of us got free pizzas!















menu















Margherita with olives, spinach, red oonions. Normally $10.












Margherita with pepperoni, and not sure what other two toppings.












And here's my pizza Verde with rock shrimp, ham, meatballs, and bacon marmalade. Normally $17.












Meatballs didn't have much flavor. Bacon marmalade was sweet and tasty. Not sure if I'd pay extra $3 for it but it was good. I wish they put ham more equally. The crust was really chewy, I couldn't cut it, even with knife. Still, I enjoyed my pizza.














800 Degrees Neopolitan Pizzeria
120 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401

(310)-566-0801

Sun-Wed: 11am-1am
Thurs-Sat: 11am-2am

http://www.800degreespizza.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/800-degrees-neopolitan-pizzeria-santa-monica

800 Degrees Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments