Panera Bread - Studio City - Vegas and Food

Jan 29, 2014

Panera Bread - Studio City

 

Recently I went to Panera Bread to use my gift card and also my birthday offer.
My birthday offer was one free pastry. I also used 20% off combo offer. Since you can't combine offers, I ordered and paid separately. I like this location because they have nice outdoor seating area.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2012
CLICK HERE for pics from 2009
CLICK HERE for pics from 2007














You pick two combo $6.15 (reg $7.69)
Tuna sandwich and clam chowder with bread. I really liked chowder and a piece of bread.














Signature hot chocolate $2.99
with choco chip marshmallows













Triple berry scone $2.59
..was dry. not very good.














Rating: 4 / 5
Service: 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Panera Bread
12131 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604

(818) 762-2226

Mon-Sat 7 am - 10 pm
Sun 7 am - 9 pm

https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/home.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/panera-bread-studio-city

Panera Bread on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments