Bosco bakery cafe - Koreatown (3) - Vegas and Food

Jan 7, 2014

Bosco bakery cafe - Koreatown (3)

 

One of my favorite bakery in Koreatown. They bake everything fresh daily. I really like most of the bread but the ones I really liked are sweet pumpkin pastry, roti bun, sweet rice bread and Galego.

CLICK HERE and HERE for more pics.

Sweet pumpkin pastry $2.50














Cream brioche $1.25
My least favorite. I think it was blueberry cream cheese filling inside, and I just don't like cream cheese in general.












Top: well being sweet rice bread $2
Bottom: Marron pie $2













Top: Almond roti bun $1.75
Bottom: Sweet potato pie $2.75













Galego $3
Artisan type of bread. I think there were some raisins, nuts.












Baguette $2.50















Rating (food): 4.3 / 5
Rating (service): N/A
Repeat: Yes

Bosco bakery cafe (koreatown plaza)
928 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(213) 388-7008

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bosco-bakery-cafe-los-angeles

Bosco Bakery Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments