Breakfast at Grand Central Market - Vegas and Food

Jan 19, 2014

Breakfast at Grand Central Market

 

I was invited to media breakfast at Grand Central Market recently. Grand Central Market is growing. Getting so much better. Additional upcoming openings include Olio pizzeria, The Oyster Gourmet, Belcampo Meat Co., and Wexler's Deli.

I posted 41 pics on facebook. Check them out.


We started off with cappuccino at my favorite coffee bar, G&B. I got my cappuccino with almond milk.  Charles did awesome apple latte art. They open at 7am.













Kamon Kroke (coconut cake) from Sticky Rice














Breakfast burrito at Jose Chiquito
open at 8am












DTLA cheese. open at 10am













Salted caramel croissant at Valerie
open at 8am












Creme fraiche scones













pancakes













Coffee by Augie's coffee roasters












Coddled egg, bacon, beans at Eggslut
open at 8am












Now I know why Eggslut is so popular. It was really delicious.













Pressed Brothers Juicery
open at 8am













We all got swag bag













I had cookie and croissant next morning. Totally loved Valerie's cookie.













And delicious Gichathaini Kenya Cold Brew from G&B.



















http://www.grandcentralmarket.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/grand-central-market-los-angeles

Hours: ~6pm



No comments:
Write comments