Products review: Zyliss corn stripper and holders - Vegas and Food

Jan 17, 2014

Products review: Zyliss corn stripper and holders

 

I recently received Zyliss corn holders, corn stripper, and corn butterer. So I got corns, and tried corn stripper and holders. Believe it or not, this was my first time cooking corn at home! Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe it either. I never cooked corn at home before?? One thing I remember is I used corn holder at someone's house about 10 years ago, and it broke. I don't think I broke it, I think it was just low quality.














I cooked in boiling water












This Zyliss corn holders were good size to hold, the clever corn holders lock together for safe storage, rustproof and dishwasher safe.

























I like this corn stripper. It's so easy to use. No mess! Kernels off the cob in second! And I like the color and design. I bet I can use this for something else to peel, too..?













So far, I love Zyliss products. They are all made safe, cute design and easy to use. I can't wait to use other products I received!

http://usa.zyliss.com/corn-tools 



No comments:
Write comments