The Bun Shop - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jan 22, 2014

The Bun Shop - Koreatown

 

I was invited to The Bun shop so I went there on opening day. Some of you may know the bun truck, yes, they opened the store. There are few items that you can't get at the truck, and pork BBQ is the one of them and that's what I got. The service was friendly, food was delicious. The bun truck and the bun shop, they never disappoints me.

Happy Hour: 20% off total order from 4-7pm





















I got combo. 2 buns, fries, salad, and your choice of drink. I wish I could get two different buns but they said no, it has to be two same buns... for now. They are working on it!












I never had sparkling apple juice so that's what I got.


















Sweet potato fries













Pork BBQ. Pork belly, cucumber, citrus slaw, spicy bbq sauce.
It wasn't spicy at all. I thought it's gonna be more greasy and fatty, but it wasn't, which is good.
The bun was soft and smooth, my pork bbq bun was so flavorful. I really loved it.














And for my dessert, I had to get this. Custard Bun on bed of popcorn with salted caramel.












Yup, basically small custard buns on top of popcorn.












After finished eating all just by myself, I was so full..


The Bun Shop
151 N. Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004

(323)468-1031
Mon-Sun 11:30am - 10pm

http://www.thebunshopla.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-bun-shop-los-angeles




No comments:
Write comments