Garcinia Cambogia 1600 MG - Vegas and Food

Jun 16, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia 1600 MG

 

Since I'm a foodie and love to eat, I gained a lot. I seriously need to lose some extra fats. Recently I received this Garcinia Cambogia sietary supplement.
It says "suppresses appetite" and actually it does. When I take this supplement, I can't eat much like I used to. I feel full just by eating less than half portion of what I used to eat.

Just remember, I don't really think you can lose weight just by taking diet pills. You also need to eat healthy and need some work out in order to lose weight faster.




















This product contains a Strengthened 800 Mg per capsule, as opposed to most 500 Mg capsule products out there. The UPGRADED STRENGTH formula enhances the effects and accounts for reduced absorption rates when taken by various individuals.

The single biggest factor contributing to weight-loss benefits are dependent on the potency of the Garcinia Cambogia extract used. The majority of Garcinia Cambogia products either use
  • -Low quality mass produced extracts.
    -Low potency 500 mg capsules that do NOT get absorbed by our bodies.
    -Are NOT manufactured with the Garcinia Cambogia extract used from the original clinical trials. 
As recommended, their products are certified 60% HCA compared to 50% or below from other leading brands. Beware of companies claiming ABOVE 65% HCA. Our labs have found that production of this concentration is unreliable and expensive. Even if produced at this formulation, the effective concentration in the final product will fall short. 60% is the recommended and reliable HCA amount that each of our capsules are formulated with.

This product is stimulant free and also promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without giving you the jitters as some weight loss supplements do. Allergen-free, the product uses a vegetable capsule with no fillers or binders, mixing Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind with calcium and potassium for added absorption your body needs.

Made and manufactured in world class GMP certified facilities in the USA. This product is free of contaminants, fillers, binders, or toxins. Quality and safety are a primary focus for all Life & Food branded products.
 













You can purchase it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/

You can also purchase it here:
http://www.lifefoodpro.com/store/products/garcinia-cambogia-extract-1600-mg-upgraded-strength-60-hca-w-potassium-calcium/





Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:
Write comments