Large Deluxe Sphere Ice Molds Ice ball maker - Vegas and Food

Jun 25, 2014

Large Deluxe Sphere Ice Molds Ice ball maker

 

I just received this product and I love it.
The product is designed for making large perfectly round ice balls to make great looking drinks for partys and also is great for whiskey drinkers. The silicone molds come in a pack of 3 and include a silicone funnel in the pack. These ice ball molds come in a great clear tube packaging, with easy to follow instructions. The funnel can be used to fill the molds without mess or spilling your choice of liquid, it is also very useful for other applications in the kitchen. The molds also have fill lines printed on them so that they can be easily filled with the correct amount of liquid.



















It's perfect if you drink whisky.













I made ice ball with soda. It's fun to make it with orange juice, and other sodas.















http://www.ice-ball-mold.com/

You can purchase it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:
Write comments