Fukurou Ramen - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Aug 31, 2014

Fukurou Ramen - Los Angeles

 

Fukurou ramen just opened in Los Feliz/Hollywood area about 1-2 months ago. I believe the owner is Japanese, and this place open til 12am. They also have good deal combo for under $10. It wasn't my favorite ramen place, but it's not far from where I live and open late, so I might go back again.
Good service is always plus.

I ordered ramen with fried rice + gyoza combo $9.
My fried ordered ramen with chicken teriyaki + gyoza combo $10

CLICK HERE for my tastemade video.















menu



















Chicken tariyaki













Fried rice













Gyoza













Takoyaki $5.50













Tonkotsu ramen
Chashu, fishcake, egg, kikurage, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, green onions













Lots of toppings. I like that.















Rating: 3.5 / 5 
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes
 
Fukurou Ramen 
5103 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027

 (323) 719-9011

Mon-Thurs:12:00 pm - 12:00 am
 Fri-Sat:12:00 pm - 1:00 am
Sun:12:00 pm - 11:00 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/fukurou-ramen-los-angeles


No comments:
Write comments