InstaNatural Moisturizer and Deep Cleansing Facial Oil - Vegas and Food

Aug 29, 2014

InstaNatural Moisturizer and Deep Cleansing Facial Oil

 













I recently received all those awesome skincare items by InstaNatural.

InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum is well tolerated by all skin types!
• Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
• Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly.
• Achieve a youthful appearance.
• Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin.

Niacinamide / Vitamin B3 Cream Moisturizer has many benefits:

1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally
2) Has acne fighting ingredients
3) Skin lightening benefits
4) Firms & Plumps the skin
5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation

It has shea butter smell. It moisturize well.























Deep Cleansing Facial Oil contains the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance. This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.

Use with a washcloth or sponge and rinse off with warm water. Leaves a soft and silky feel on the skin. Wonderful for all skin types and especially regenerative for mature skin. Also great to calm skin after shaving or sun burns. Can be used to remove makeup - even mascara!

Key Active Ingredients: + Jojoba Oil + Olive Oil + Lavendar Essential Oil + Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil + Tamanu Oil + Hemp Oil + Sea Buckthorn Oil + Geranium Essential Oil

I'm using this facial oil as makeup remover.  I used to use olive oil to remove my make up, so I'm happy to received this product. It has nice citrus smell and it removes make-up well. I love it. I haven't used Rosehip oil yet, but can't wait to try it.


Purchase Deep Cleansing Facial Oil:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mgxv2is

Purchase Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer;
http://www.amazon.com/


Vitamin C Serum: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IDWP4IA
Hyaluronic Acid Serum: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K2O3NV2





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments