NutraFX Garcinia Cambogia extract - Vegas and Food

May 27, 2015

NutraFX Garcinia Cambogia extract

 



















Usually Garcinia Cambogia helps to lose your appetite but it's not doing that to me for some reason. I've been taking this only for 3 days or so, but every time after I take this pill, I started feeling hungry. Although, even I eat a lot, I'm not really gaining weight since I started taking this pill.

Proven to lose inches quickly, reduce hunger pains, overcome cravings, block fat production, increase metabolism and energy, and enhance serontin levels.
Contains only Garcinia Cambogia and potassium causing no side effects, jitters, nausea, headaches making it 100% safe and natural
No fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, animal derivatives, and GMOS and is gluten, fat and cholesterol free
60% HCA and 60 day supply or 180 capsules for maximum results and fast weight lost.
Made in the USA in a NSF certified facility and complies with all GMP requirements to ensure safety and effectiveness

Ingredients
Garcinia Cambogia, Vegeable Cellulose (capsule), Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide

Directions
Adults take 1 capsule 1 hour before food, 3 times daily.


http://www.amazon.com/Nutrafx-Garcinia-Cambogia-Extract-60%25/dp/B00OV9XI32


No comments:
Write comments