LA Weekly's Brunch at the Races - Vegas and Food

Oct 27, 2015

LA Weekly's Brunch at the Races

 

It was 1st LA weekly's "brunch at the races" event and it was such a pleasure being at the event. I had so much fun, left so full, with some goodies. Coffee and desserts are my favorite, so I was happy to see it, but there were alcohol, too. If you are going to event like this next year, make sure to be there early, because the food run out. But also if you get there early, you don't have to wait in line.

Check my FACEBOOK for complete 56 pics.

Don't miss LA weekly's Sips and sweets 2015 event on Dec 12.





























Jones cold brew were our favorite coffee of all at the event.













Going home with some Tarte Asian yogurt. They are really delicious, made in California, and each yogurt has only 110 calories. Absolutely my new favorite yogurt! I wish I brought back more!


















We stayed there to watch horse races. The last time I saw horse races was when I was a baby. My grandpa liked it and he used to take me to the horse races when I was a baby. 



No comments:
Write comments