NEW Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding - Vegas and Food

Oct 16, 2015

NEW Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding

 




With NEW Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding there’s no reason to be shy with your spoon. The rich taste and creamy texture of this thick pudding is just what you’re looking for whenever you need to satisfy your craving for something sweet. Salted Caramel, Chocolate Truffle, Vanilla Bean and Dark Chocolate flavors are enticing enough on their own, but knowing that they’re made with simple, premium ingredients like cream and real sugar just makes them extra inviting!

It was my first time trying their pudding. I thought it's gonna be too sweet and heavy for me but it wasn't. Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding was rich and creamy but not heavy, not too sweet. In fact, I really liked it. I tried salted caramel pudding and vanilla bean pudding. My favorite was vanilla bean pudding. Absolutely delicious and addicting. I like eating salted caramel pudding with fruits, granola or something.  But vanilla bean pudding, I just like to dig in.






















http://www.kozyshack.com/


No comments:
Write comments