White Horse - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Oct 27, 2015

White Horse - Pasadena

 

Back in September, I was at White Horse in Pasadena to try their new menu items.
I'm being honest, everything was delicious.


















Stuffed mushrooms
Italian sausage, green onion, Parmesan














Buffalo Brass
Battered cauliflower, hot sauce, shaved celery

It was quite tasty.  It's like healthy version of buffalo wings. I think you'll like this dish even you don't like cauliflower.














Strawberry Fields
Massaged kale, shaved almonds, goat cheese, honey mustard













Kale salad
I love kale. I eat every day. I liked this salad better than the strawberry one. There were corns and peppers in it. I like anything with corn














Mashed yukon
It didn't have much flavor.













The regal
8oz. Filet Mignon, served with sauteed rainbow carrots, champagne vinaigrette drizzled arugula salad















Turmeric rice














The Trinity (creme brulee)













The Carnival
twinkie, vanilla bean cream, toffee crumbles
It was little too heavy for me but you can't go wrong with fried twinkie, right? 

















































White Horse
41 S DeLacey Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105

(626) 583-9013

Mon-Thurs: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri-Sat: 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Sun: 10am-12am

http://whitehorsepasadena.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/white-horse-lounge-pasadena

No comments:
Write comments