Thai Original BBQ & Restaurant - Culver City - Vegas and Food

Jan 24, 2016

Thai Original BBQ & Restaurant - Culver City

 

I don't come to this area often, but I had some errands and I came here for quick lunch with my friend after. I see this restaurants everywhere but I don't think I ever tried before... well, that's what I thought but it seems like I tried once before in Valencia, back in 2007.  You can get the food for around $10, and fast.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2007
















Panang beef curry lunch special $7.75
-Sliced beef in a rich red coconut curry sauce
The portion was kind of small. It was ok, not the best.















Salad comes with lunch special















Crab fried rice $10.50
-crab, rice, eggs, onions
It was good but rice was little too hard for me.




























Thai Original BBQ & Restaurant 
10036 Venice Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232

(310) 559-9711

Sun-Thurs:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri-Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

http://originalthaibbq.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-original-bbq-and-restaurant-culver-city-2


Thai Original BBQ Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments