Yup Dduk LA - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jan 26, 2016

Yup Dduk LA - Koreatown

 

Challenge at your own risk! Yup Dduk is known for spicy rice cakes. Their rice cakes are made in Korea so you get authentic flavor. We got everything with original spicy level, and their original was like level 7 or something. It was pretty spicy. My friend tried mild and they said mild was spicy.
Seriously, when I was eating leftover at home on next day, I thought I was gonna cry. It was extremely spicy so be sure to order some sides like rice balls, porridge, fishcake soup etc. It helps.

CLICK HERE for Tastemade video
CLICK HERE for my instagram video























If you think you can handle spicy food, then go ahead and try. But I'm warning you, it's really spicier than you think.













It helps cool down spiciness














Rice ball $4













Jumbo tuna mayo rice ball $4 and Jumbo spam mayo rice ball $4













You can't go wrong with spam rice ball!













Veggie & egg porridge $6













Original chicken feet $14













Chicken feet stew $17













I know.. I can't accept this visual but I ate it for collagen. It's filled with collagen. The taste is fine, just the visual.. I even took some leftover home and ate it next day. And is it spicy? Of course, look at the color of the food!













Assorted fish + cake soup $12













Secret menu. Fried toppogi. Get it. Nice snack.













Yup Dduk ($18) with no cheese and extra toppings.
cellphane noodle, fried seaweed rolls, sausage, fries, boiled egg, rice cake and fish cakes.













Yup Dduk with cheese














For overall, I really loved the food here. It was really delicious, and the service was excellent. And they have free wifi.


Yup Dduk LA
3603 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020

(213) 263-2355

Open 7 days a week: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Parking: Valet or street

http://www.almanagementgroup.com/yupddukla/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yup-dduk-la-los-angeles

Yup Dduk Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments