shiki - beverly hills - Vegas and Food

Oct 31, 2016

shiki - beverly hills

 

It was almost a year ago (yes, I just realized I didn't blog about this place), I dined at Shiki and this is one of my top 3 sushi place in L.A. *By the way, my other favorite place for sushi is sushi sushi.
The chef told me, (I think his name was Hiro) he used to work at Sushi Gen. Sushi chefs are Japanese and it's really nice to have conversations with Japanese chef in Japanese over the sushi counter.  All sushi were absolutely delicious. Excellent service. I'd keep going back!

Beautiful and delicious Yuzu saketini $12
*Sushi is one order 2 pieces. 
white fish with yuzu
blue fin tuna $9
Fresh albacore (Oregon) $8
Ikura $7
Kanpyo maki
blue crab cut roll $9
halibut $8
tai $9
Yari ika $7
negitoro (fatty tuna & pickled radish) M/P
uni $12
tamago $5

housemade warabi mochi with ice cream and saba sauce $8






Shiki 
410 N Canon Dr,
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

(310) 888-0036

Mon-Sat:12–2:30PM, 6–10PM
Sunday 6–9:30PM

https://shikibeverlyhills.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/shiki-beverly-hills-beverly-hills


Shiki Beverly Hills Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments