Bestia - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Oct 23, 2017

Bestia - Downtown

 

Back in January, I came here without reservation. We waited about 1 hour. I don't like waiting but I really wanted to finish using my gift card so we just waited. I really liked their food and service was great too.


Gambler
Mussels & clams $18
housemade spicy 'nduja sausage / fennel seed / preserved lemon / grilled bread
Agnolotti alla Vaccinara $20
cacao pasta parcel / braised oxtail / burro fuso / grana padano / pine nuts / currants
Alla'nduja $19
housemade spicy 'nduja / san marzano tomatoes / mozzarella / black cabbage / fennel pollen
Spaghetti Rustichella $29
sea urchin / garlic / calabrian chilies / porcini powder / thai basil

They didn't charge for this because I think they said they didn't have enough portion of uni
I think it was panna cotta


Bestia 
2121 E 7th Pl,
Los Angeles, CA 90021

(213) 514-5724

Sun-Thurs:5PM–11PM
Fri-Sat:5PM–12AM

http://bestiala.com/ 

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bestia-los-angeles


Bestia Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments