Croissant Taiyaki at Snowya - Little Tokyo - Vegas and Food

Oct 25, 2017

Croissant Taiyaki at Snowya - Little Tokyo

 

I was here when they just opened, back in January and I was so excited because I can finally have croissant taiyaki here in L.A. But this place was a huge disappointment. Taiyaki wasn't fresh made, it was already baked and was sitting in the case. When you buy Taiyaki in Japan, it's usually they make fresh so already hot, fresh and delicious so that's what I expected. Anyway, it was overpriced and the service was not very good either. When I was there, the worker didn't understand English well. * BTW this is Korean owned store, not Japanese. But since it was still first or second week after they opened, I gave them some time and I went back again. The store was open, I hear someone cleaning dishes or something in the back, but absolutely no one was there. I called them few times but no answer so I just left. No wonder this place is always empty.




Green tea taiyaki $4.09




Snowya 
123 Astronaut E S Onizuka St,
Los Angeles, CA 90012,

Mon-Fri:11AM–9PM
Sat-Sun:10AM–10PM

(213) 265-7637

https://www.snowya.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/snowya-los-angeles 

Snowya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments