Japanese food festival 2018 - Vegas and Food

Mar 5, 2018

Japanese food festival 2018

 

I was at Japanese food festival last friday. It was two days show. It was just like JFC or Mutual trading shows, the difference is JFC or Mutual trading shows are business to business only show, and it's free.

If you are planning to go to this show next year, be sure to be there on time. If you get there late, you miss pretty much everything. It started at 5pm and I got there at 5:30pm. I already missed tuna cutting show and there were long line for fresh cut fish so I skipped it. I didn't wanna waste my time just for tiny amount of fish. But I got to try everything else.

I think they need more chef if they're gonna do the same tuna cutting show. It's crazy that people have to wait in line for an hour to get sample size of tuna and handroll. Also they do need to make everything regular size, not tiny sample size, like EAT SHOW. I know many of them left hungry.

At least I got home with some samples of teas, desserts, drinks, etc.

CLICK HERE for complete pics.










https://www.japanfoodculture.org/japanese-food-festival/


No comments:
Write comments