mumu bakerycafe - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 16, 2018

mumu bakerycafe - Koreatown

 

Mumu bakery opened about 3 months ago. Castella, soft cheesecakes, and croissant taiyaki are very popular in Korea and you can get all of that at mumu bakery in Koreatown.

Free parking is always a plus specially in Koreatown, and you get small castella if you do yelp check-in!

I tried cheesecake, castella, taiyaki, and strawberry shortcake and my favorite was shortcake. I didn't try brioche bread but it looked pretty good, too. Would love to try that next time! But yeah, definitely I'll stop by sometimes for croissant taiyaki to go!








Strawberry shortcake was really delicious.  The layers of signature castella, sliced strawberries, and whipped cream. Cream was rich and not too sweet which I like. 
Small castella. It was good but I wish it was little more moist.
Sweet rice cake (mochi) croissant taiyaki.
It's hard to tell but there's white mochi inside. Yummy
Cheesecake was good, too. I actually liked cheesecake better than castella. But I'd recommended to eat it on the same day. Because I couldn't eat all, I put it in the fridge and ate next day and 3rd day, and outside the cheesecake was getting dry and harder. 


mumu bakerycafe 
3109 W Olympic Blvd. Ste D
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(213) 660-6776

Mon-Sat: 9am - 8pm
Sun: 10am - 5pm

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mumu-bakerycafe-los-angeles



No comments:
Write comments