Circus Circus - West Tower Room - Vegas and Food

Jun 24, 2008

Circus Circus - West Tower Room

 

Circus Circus West Tower Room. We liked the design of the room but the bathroom needs some makeover. Toiletries includes conditioning shampoo, soap, and lotion. The shower makes a really big noise, I can actually hear the next door shower sounds that made me wake up. Also, I think the wall is not so thick because when we stayed I could hear kids screaming and talking.

We used our offer 3 free nights, $100 food credit, and $50 free play twice a day. Because we arrived after midnight, VIP check-in was already closed, and they said we had to wait until the next day to get our food credit and free play at VIP. When my husband went to get the food credit and free play, they said they had no idea what he was talking about, until he showed a copy of the offer we printed out. So I recommend printing out or bringing the offer letters you received, otherwise they're gonna say "I don't know about that".























































































http://www.circuscircus.com/

No comments:
Write comments