Origins by Luxurience Anti-Aging Moisturizer - Vegas and Food

Nov 9, 2014

Origins by Luxurience Anti-Aging Moisturizer

 













I recently received this Origins Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Luxurience. It has nice minty smell, it's very light moisturizer. I can see the difference when I put some on my fingers. My fingers were smooth and moisturized.

Origins is a new moisturizer/anti-aging cream. It is a hypo-allergenic skin rejuvenating cream containing a patented peptide formula guaranteed to make you look younger. It illuminates dull skin & enhances the skin's natural defenses, preventing future damage while using plant based ingredients.

Luxurience is a small family, run company that is trying to make waves in the skin care world. Luxurience strives to provide a luxury spa experience by pampering customers through its specialty skin care products.


Are you experiencing these signs of aging and not looking as young as you feel?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow's feet and puffiness under your eyes
- Bland, dull, or rough skin
- Sun damage
- Dry Dehydrated Skin
- Uneven skin tone and texture

Origins can help you turn back time by:
- Rejuvenating, renewing and reviving damaged skin for a smoother more youthful complexion
- Smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles
- Preventing future damage by enhancing the skin's natural defenses



http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Face-Cream-Anti-Aging/dp/B00MHAOY2Q/




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments