Baking with 24 Grazia Baking Cups - Vegas and Food

Dec 2, 2014

Baking with 24 Grazia Baking Cups

 

I recently received 24 Grazia silicone baking cups. It's nonstick and so easy to clean. Also I love that colorful colors.


I also made Hello Kitty cupcakes. .




















24 Grazia Baking Cups is:
-Solid color Reusable Silicone cups
-No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking
-100% Silicone Guaranteed
-BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe















I made green tea with red bean and red velvet cupcakes. I was gonna put frosting on top, but I was too lazy to make frosting so no frosting.


















As you can see, it came out pretty clean.


























http://www.amazon.com/Grazia-G-3003-Grazia%C2%AE-Baking-Cups/dp/B00DOFXEV0/




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments