Mango Green Tea Loose Leaf Tea Blend - Vegas and Food

Aug 31, 2016

Mango Green Tea Loose Leaf Tea Blend

 


I really enjoy this tea. It's mint flavor and you can slightly taste mango. It has caffeine in it because my hands were shaking when I was having a cup of this tea. I used to drink coffee a lot but I kinda stopped drinking and now, whenever I drink strong caffeinated drinks, my hands shakes.

Sweet citrus green tea blend balances real pieces of dried mango, dried mint leaves, and natural peach oils to bring a vibrant, refreshing taste to a premium sencha green tea base. Carefully crafted with the highest quality ingredients, this isn't your typical box store tea blend. We meticulously seek out quality ingredients to provide a natural, true tea experience with a great taste.​


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HYOY7GW


 

No comments:
Write comments