Maui Sun Water Resistant Sunscreen - Vegas and Food

Jan 28, 2017

Maui Sun Water Resistant Sunscreen

 


I live in Los Angeles, and I NEED sunscreen. I bet so does Hawaii. I can't go out without putting sunscrren. I love the design, it's really cute. It does have strong coconut fragrance and it kind of bothers me. So you may not like it if you don't like coconut. But I do like the product. 

Maui Sun is an Advanced Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection. Delightful Hawaiian coconut scent that transports you to the tropics. Water resistant up to 40 mins. Oxybenzone-free, Paba-Free, 100% Vegetarian ingredients, Cruelty-free. Enriched with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Cocao Seed Butter make this a wonderful sun protection lotion.

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M363UY5

No comments:
Write comments