Lady M Cake Boutique - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

Nov 9, 2017

Lady M Cake Boutique - Beverly Hills

 

Lady M cake, known for mille crepe cake. But they have other delicious cakes too. Since their cakes are little expensive, I only got two. But I'm willing to go back and try other cakes I didn't buy.
I wanted dine-in but I didn't, and there are two reasons. The first reason is they add 18% gratuity if you decided to eat here, and I thought that's stupid. I don't need fancy service to eat 2 slices of cakes. And the second reason is, I didn't like the worker's attitude. He was rude, bad attitude. Why do I wanna eat here and pay tip to this rude worker who made me unhappy? So year, I wish workers were nicer.




Strawberry Mille Feuille $8
Puff pastry, whipped cream with layers of vanilla sponge cake and strawberries
This one was delicious. 
Gateau Aux Marron $8
Almond flour cake with whipped cream and chestnut cream
This was ok.


Lady M Cake Boutique 
8718 W 3rd St,
Los Angeles, CA 90048

(323) 825-8888

Mon-Sat:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sun:11:00 am - 6:00 pm

https://www.ladym.com/home

https://www.yelp.com/biz/lady-m-cake-boutique-los-angeles

Lady M Confections Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments