The worst taiyaki ever at Bebinca in Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Dec 27, 2017

The worst taiyaki ever at Bebinca in Koreatown

 

It was after midnight and we were craving for taiyaki, so we yelped it and found this place. The funny thing is that this boba place sells not only boba drinks, but also sells poke, edamame, macaroni salad and taiyaki.Very unique. Anyway, I'm still pissed off. I just can't believe this place served us such a horrible taiyaki.


I thought this is what we are gonna get
But in real life, this is actually you are gonna get. We got red bean and lemon cream. 2 for $5. 
Ripped off. It looks like under cooked, not crispy at all. I mean, is this eatable? As you can probably tell from the picture, the worst taiyaki I've ever had in my life. I can make better than this.

Bebinca 
1001 S Vermont Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90006

 (213) 352-1088

Sun-Thurs:11:30 am - 1:00 am
Fri-Sat:11:30 am - 2:00 am

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bebinca-los-angeles-3

No comments:
Write comments