Makomae - Diamond Bar - Vegas and Food

Jan 19, 2018

Makomae - Diamond Bar

 

I tried Makomae for the first time, and now this place became one of my top 3 favorite sushi restaurant in L.A. There are two sushi chefs making sushi, they are both Japanese and one of them are the owner. Everything was absolutely delicious and very reasonable. I really liked futomaki and battera sushi here. I'm already craving for it. I know the location is a bit far from L.A., but it's worth the try.





All sushi comes with 2 pieces
Yellowtail $4.95
Tsubugai $7.50
Kanimiso $6.50
Jellyfish $7.50
Yakisaba battera (half portion) $MP
Futomaki $8
Miyazaki beef $12.95
Tamago $3.75
Juicy and sweet melon to finish the meal

Makomae 
868 N Diamond Bar Blvd,
Diamond Bar, CA 91765

(909) 861-6537
Open 7 days a week:11:30AM–2PM, 5–9PM

https://www.yelp.com/biz/makomae-japanese-cuisine-diamond-bar

No comments:
Write comments