Maple Holistics Silk 18 shampoo and conditioner - Vegas and Food

Mar 20, 2019

Maple Holistics Silk 18 shampoo and conditioner

 


If you want super silky smooth hair, I highly recommended to use SILK18.
My hair is damaged from bleaching and coloring. So I usually use treatment after. But when I first time used this silk18, I didn't need any hair oil or treatment. My hair was super smooth. I really love it and I'm sure you will, too.

- Soothe your itchy scalp and grow strong, thick, and luscious locks with our sage shampoo and Silk18 conditioner duo. The nourishing pair work in harmony to calm an irritated scalp and smooth and repair dry and damaged hair. Silk18 shampoo fights dandruff, dryness, hair loss and flaking, for a healthy scalp while Silk18 conditioner utilizes 18 silk amino acids to strengthen, soften, and reduce frizz, for shiny and silky tresses. Our shampoo and conditioner set is sulfate, silicone and paraben-free making it great for all hair types, color treated hair, and sensitive skin. -


You can purchase here:
https://www.mapleholistics.com/products/hair-care/silk18-set/



No comments:
Write comments