Cafe du Chateau cold brew coffee maker - Vegas and Food

Oct 28, 2020

Cafe du Chateau cold brew coffee maker

 

I'm a big coffee love and I love cold brew. I also enjoy making it at home. Making cold brew is much easier than you think and it's much cheaper than buying at stores. 

I recently received Cade du Chateau cold brew coffee maker. It makes 34 oz. and easy to clean.

Features:
-PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS
-U.S.F.D.A. and European Commission food safety standards.
-SUPERFINE LASER CUT FILTER
-TWO-STAGE AIRTIGHT SILICONE SEAL
-BPA FREE AND BONUS COLD BREW MANUAL 
-LIFETIME REPLACEMENT POLICY

You can watch my video below for the tutorial. But basically, all you do is add coffee powder, add water, and leave it in the fridge for like 12-24 hours. 

cafe du chateau cold brew coffee maker 20% discount code vegasandfood

 

If you are purchasing it, be sure to use my code below:
20% off discount code: 𝘃𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱⁠ 

You can also purchase on Amazon:


Follow me on Instagram. Updated daily. 













No comments:
Write comments