Miracle Tox Time Rewind Skincare with discount code - Vegas and Food

Feb 8, 2021

Miracle Tox Time Rewind Skincare with discount code

 



If you are a skincare lover like myself, you gotta try these. Miracle Tox Time Rewind Skincare reverses the effects of time. With a revolutionary patented Microspear Technology, you can now enjoy the benefits of Microstimulation and needling without ever leaving the comforts of your home.⁠

Microspear is a micro-sized premium ingredient that directly stimulates the skin to awaken its vitality. It creates a channel for skin absorption to allow for deeper nutrient penetration. The ampoule awakens your skin's vitality with micro-stimulation that produces a pleasant, tingling sensation⁠

3 Step Skincare Routine:⁠

-Time Rewind Beyond Tox Ampoule (use once a week)⁠
-Time Rewind Beyond Mask⁠
-Time Rewind Feel Cream (use day and night) ⁠


I LOVE Time Rewind Beyond Tox Ampoule. You only use this once a week (and do not mix with other products and do not use it anywhere other than the face). And as soon as I put it on my face, I felt like needles on my face. ⁠

Discount code: 𝗔𝗬𝗔𝟭𝟬%⁠

https://bit.ly/2MT6zqe

Follow me on Instagram. Updated daily. 







No comments:
Write comments