Costoffs Office Gaming Chair Review - Vegas and Food

Jun 26, 2021

Costoffs Office Gaming Chair Review

 

I recently received this gaming chair by Costoffs and I'd like to share about it.
It was perfect timing because I've been thinking of buying a new gaming chair for the last 6 months. The product was shipped from Los Angeles, so I received it very fast, and the shipping is free.


My gaming chair only cost about $89. It's much cheaper compared to other brand's gaming chairs. So how is the quality? I was a little worried because the gaming chairs I was looking at on Amazon have doubled the price. Well, I'm pretty happy with the quality. It's artificial leather, you get to change the heights, easy to clean when you spill something. Also, it's pretty comfortable seating and arm rest. It's better if it comes with footrest and adjustable backrest but again, it's only $89. It's a great chair for the price. 

So how long did it take for me to assemble? Well, I wish there were video of how to assemble the chair  but I couldn't find it online, so I made the video. So if you are planning to purchase it, watch it and I hope it'll help. 

I did all by myself, and it took me about 1 hour. No, you don't need any drill or other tools. You can assemble it with the hex wrench that comes with it. But I didn't realize it and I used drill. And that's the reason it took me an hour. So yeah, make sure to use hex wrench, you'll save so much time.


  • Materials: Artificial Leather, Mesh, Sponge, Nylon, Iron
  • Overall Dimension: 67.5x63.5x(103.5-113.5)cm/26.6×25×(40.7-44.7)’’(LxWxH)
  • Seat Height: 44.5-54.5cm/17.5-21.5’’
  • Weight Capacity: 150kg/ 330.7lb


Check my youtube video
https://youtu.be/q1xVllaCQM8




My reader will receive 15% off discount.









No comments:
Write comments