Pretty drinks at Coffee Attic LA - Vegas and Food

Dec 2, 2021

Pretty drinks at Coffee Attic LA

 

If you are looking for insta-worthy pretty drinks, check out the coffee attic in Los Angeles.⁠ ⁠ Most of their drinks are pretty sweet so I recommended asking for less sweetness. Of course, everyone has different tastes, so if you like your drinks to be sweet then please ignore me. 

My favorite is ice blended coffee. I think I like my coffee simple. 


Follow me on Instagram. Updated daily! @vegasandfood


Rose maraschino⁠ / Blended blue matcha⁠ 
 Sencha Osmantus fresh mint aloe⁠ / Hibiscus coconut cold brew tea / Dirty green tea molecular⁠ / Ice blended coffee⁠






 

Coffee Attic 
7353B Melrose Ave, 
Los Angeles, CA 90046 

(323) 424-4777 
Hours: 7:30am-5pm daily 





No comments:
Write comments