Congo Tropicals plantain chips and chocolate - Vegas and Food

Apr 13, 2022

Congo Tropicals plantain chips and chocolate

 


I received Congo salted plantain chips and organic costa rica dark chocolate. 

Congo chips are all-natural, 0g trans fat, and gluten-free. I usually like to add banana chips to my fruits bowl but since it's salted, I like to eat this as it is. Good snack. I also enjoyed chocolate. Chocolate is known fact that chocolate is loaded with nutrients. Made in Costa Rica from the finest cacao beans. It's very smooth and delicious. I enjoy eating one piece either in the morning or at late night when I get hungry. My stomach gets satisfied. 


About Congo Tropicals:
Bring fresh produce straight to your doorstep. Delivered straight from Central America and the tropical islands near the Equator, you can receive fresh exotic fruits year-round. Congo Tropicals is here to bring fresh fruit, vegetables and snacks straight to your doorstep. 


 




 

No comments:
Write comments